The League's social media comment policy is available online. If you have questions regarding our policy, please contact Megan Gilliland.
Social Media Policy:
Thank you for connecting with the League of Kansas Municipalities through social media!
The League uses social media applications (Twitter and Facebook) to present news and information relation to the League and local government issues in Kansas. We encourage you to submit questions, comments and concerns, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. Once posted, the League reserves the right to delete, from its social media accounts, comments that contain:
1. Vulgar language
2. Personal attacks of any kind
3. Comments that target or disparage any ethic, racial or religious group
4. Spam or links to other sites
5. Promotion or endorsement of commercial products, services or entities
6. Content that is clearly off-topic
7. Advocacy of illegal activity
8. Promotion of particular services, political organizations or candidates
9. Copyrights or trademark infringement
Further, the League may ban future posts from users who repeatedly violate our comment policy, as well as remove comments at any time, whether or not they violate the comment policy.
Please note that that comments expressed on social media do not reflect the opinions and positions of the League.
If you have questions, please contact the Communications and Education Manager at (785) 354-9565.