League Marketing Opportunities
Developing a partnership with the League of Kansas Municipalities will provide your organization an opportunity to reach thousands of key decision makers in local government. With nearly 590 members, which collectively represent over 82% of the entire population of the State of Kansas, the League offers a variety of options for businesses to reach our members.
Questions about the program? Contact Kate Cooley.
Click the title to access order forms for each of the appropriate categories below.
Municipal Business Alliance Package Options
The Municipal Business Alliance (MBA) program is the most cost-effective way to align with the League. This program gives companies year-round exposure in front of those who can impact business decisions in Kansas communities.
As a conference exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to showcase your company’s products and services to hundreds of Kansas local government officials. As a conference sponsor, your company will gain exposure as a participant in the event.
Kansas Government Journal
Published since 1914, the official magazine of the League boasts a circulation over 4,000. It is the only statewide publication designed especially for city, county, and state government officials. Advertising in the 32-page, full-color KGJ ensures your company an affordable and timely way to reach your target audience! The KGJ is printed 10 times during the year, with January/February and August/September each being a shared issue.
Directory of Kansas Public Officials
Used as a desktop reference by municipal officials, the Directory contains vital information on each city, county, and school district in Kansas. Businesses have the opportunity to purchase display advertising, a listing in the Municipal Products and Services Guide, or an online Business Link.
- Advertisements are accepted with the understanding that all matter contained within complies with U.S. Postal regulations and other federal and state laws, rules, and regulations.
- The League reserves the right to decline or reject any advertising without liability.
- The League reserves the right to determine positioning of advertisements within its publications and online, and will not guarantee a specific position.
- All advertising subject to review; acceptance of advertising does not constitute an endorsement by the League, nor does it represent an opinion about the quality of your organization’s products or services.
- Any advertisement which, in the judgment of the League, is not immediately identifiable as an advertisement, will be marked “Advertisement.”
- The League shall have no liability for errors, delays, or omissions.
- Type set charges may be assessed for ads requiring substantial changes, retouching, or resizing.
- See closing dates for advertisements on the KGJ and Directory pages. No cancellations will be accepted after the closing dates.
- Rates, conditions, and advertising standards are subject to change without notice by the League.
- Payment for your vendor booth must be received prior to confirming your booth location.
- On-site changes for exhibit booths are subject to additional fees.
- All services are subject to availability.